We are now at 34 weeks, leaving us with 6 weeks until our little girl is scheduled to make her appearance. So this means we're in the final stages of preparation. We've now completed our antenatal classes and thanks to our friends at the Link Church also have possession of over 1,000 baby wipes!
Obviously, more than some antenatal classes and baby wipes are needed to bring home a baby. But one of the things we've realised is like everything else in life, you can try to be ready, however, there will always be something that you weren't ready for. I think that's part of the anticipation though.....knowing that as much as we've prepared there will be surprises.
Obviously, more than some antenatal classes and baby wipes are needed to bring home a baby. But one of the things we've realised is like everything else in life, you can try to be ready, however, there will always be something that you weren't ready for. I think that's part of the anticipation though.....knowing that as much as we've prepared there will be surprises.
One of the things we've enjoyed is getting baby girl's room ready. Myke's painted and built furniture while I supervised! Her room is further along than this....but here's a sneak peek.
Today a new friend of ours, Sarah, took some maternity pictures of us. Sarah got some great shots and we're so blessed to have this special time captured on film. Sarah and her husband, Keenan, have been over from Georgia for 6 weeks to spend time with the Link Church. They've been a blessing to so many and Sarah gave some guidance for the baby shower that the ladies at the Link gave me.
Yes! We have decided a name......Lucy!
You look absolutely beautiful! ...and so does Myke =)
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with Sarah! Well at least about Abby. ;-) those are fantastic pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteThe name Lucy is beautiful! I love it and I love and miss you!!
ReplyDelete